提供最全面的医学讨论和相关网址! 设置首页 | 帮助中心  
首页 论坛 博客 留言
医药新闻 临床医学 临床药学 临床辅助 基本药学 会议招聘 卫生管理 中医中药 考试学习 专家学者
热门文章
  • 关于中药、天然药物新 ...

  • 本站:
      首页 > 考试学习 > 详细内容
    内科医务英语会话
    发布日期: 2008-08-02 08:57 文章编辑: ava1982 阅读数:
    护士:早上好!  Nurse: Good morning.
      病人:你好!
      Patient: Good morning.
      护士:请问哪里不舒服?
      Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
      病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。
      Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
      护士:这种情况出现有多久了?
      Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
      病人:从昨晚开始的。
      Patient: Since last night.
      护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?
      Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
      病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。
      Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
      护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。
      Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
      病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?
      Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
      护士:您最好挂内科。
      Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
      病人:表填好,给你。
      Patient: Here is my registration card.
      护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。
      Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
      病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?
      Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
      护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
      Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
      病人:多谢了。
      Patient: Thanks a lot.
      护士:不客气。
      Nurse: You're welcome.
      单词 Words
      registration   n. 挂号
      gender   n.性别
      address   n. 住址
      department   n. 科,系,部门
      register   vi挂号
      fee   n. 费
      lift   n. 电梯
      corridor   n. 走道
      短语 Phrases
      run a high fever  发高烧
      as a matter of fact  事实上
      in that case   如果那样
      fill in   填写
      and things like that  等等
      register with   挂(某科)的号
      had better   最好
      take a lif  t坐电梯
      make a left turn  向左拐
      句子 Sentence Patterns
      What seems to be the problem?
      请问哪里不舒服?
      How long have you had the problem?
      这种情况出现有多久了?
      In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
      那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
    Which department should I register with, madam?
      请问我应该挂哪科?
      You'd better go to the medical department.
      您最好挂内科。
      Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
      坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。
      相关单词 (人体部位)Related Words
      blood vessel   血管
      vein  静脉
      artery  动脉
      capillary  毛细血管
      nerve  神经
      spinal marrow  脊髓
      lung  肺
      heart  心
      diaphragm  隔膜
      internal organs  内脏
      stomach  胃
      liver   肝脏
      gallbladder  胆囊
      pancreas  胰
      spleen  脾
      duodenum  十二指肠
      small intestine  小肠
      large intestine   大肠
      caecum  盲肠
      vermiform appendix  阑尾
      rectum   直肠
      anus   肛门
      kidney   肾脏
      bladder  膀胱
      penis  阴茎
      testicle  睾丸
      scrotum  阴囊
      urethra  尿道
      ovary  卵巢
      womb  子宫
      vagina  阴道
      相关短语Related Phrase
      take someicine  服药
      feel sick  感到恶心
      feel short of breath  觉得气急
      have noppetite  没有胃口
      have difficulty in breathing  呼吸困难
      chronic disease  慢性病
      suffer from an allergy  过敏
      hear of  听说

    相关表达方式(询问病情)Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )
      What seems to be the trouble?
      你怎么啦?
      What seems to be the problem?
      你怎么啦?
      What's troubling you?
      你哪里不舒服?
      Wher does it hurt?
      你哪里不舒服?
      In what way are you feeing sick?
      你哪里不舒服?
      What seems to be bothering you?
      你哪里不舒服?
      Tell me what your problem is?
      你哪里不舒服?
      When did the pain start?
      你什么时候开始痛的?
      Which tooth is troubling you?
      你哪颗牙不好?
      What hurts you?
      你哪里不舒服?
      What's wrong with your ear?
      你的耳朵怎么了?
      Since when have you been feeling like that?
      什么时候开始有这种感觉的?
      How long have you had this trouble?
      你得这病有多久了?
      How long has it been this way?
      这样多久了?
      What did you eat yesterday?
      你昨天吃了什么东西?
      Have you take any medicine for it?
      你吃过什么药吗?
      Do you feel tired?
      你感觉疲倦吗?
    Are you feeling sick?
      你感到恶心吗?
      Any vomitting?
      有没有呕吐?
      Are you feeling all right?
      你感觉好吗?
      Are your bowels regular?
      你的大便正常吗?
      Do you cough?
      你咳嗽吗?
      Do you feel short of breath sometimes?
      你有时觉得气急吗?
      Do you have any appetite?
      你吃东西有胃口吗?
      Do you have any difficulty breathing?
      你呼吸有困难吗?
      Does it hurt?
      你通不痛?
      Did you have any pains here before?
      你以前这儿痛过吗?
      Have you ever had this experience before?
      你以前有过这种情况吗?
      Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?
      你过去有没有得过慢性病?
      Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family?
      你以前听没听说过你家里人有谁得过慢性病?
      How is your sleep?
      你睡眠怎样?
      Is this cut still painful?
      伤口还疼吗?
      Did you suffer from an allergy?
      你有过敏史吗?








    相关评论(0) 打印本页 加入收藏 返回顶部

    ©Copyright 2007 现代科技医药网 版权所有        E-mail: 11699net@163.com        网址:www.mm2n.com
    地址:大连市 西岗区 建业街52号 亿达新世界A座        邮编:116011        电话:0411-84371260        传真:0411-84371261